i want to download app on my pc & then want to load it on lumia 640
    07-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Go to windowsphone.com click on apps+games section select the desired app or game then scroll down in selected app windows where you can see a option install manually which downloads the xap file. Then move that file to phone and in the phone store there appears an option when you click three dots at the bottom of store menu install local app click it selects the app and then install you are done.
    Go to windowsphone.com click on apps+games section select the desired app or game then scroll down in selected app windows where you can see a option install manually which downloads the xap file. Then move that file to phone and in the phone store there appears an option when you click three dots at the bottom of store menu install local app click it selects the app and then install you are done.
    07-21-2015 12:54 PM
    You can download all best apps for pc from the one of the best website Download Latest Desktop PC Applications for Laptop where you can find all the solution for desktop a[pps how to install apps on windows and
    08-21-2015 06:56 AM