Most recent 6tag update

The Ghost Knife

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Just curious if people have been having the same issue as me with the 6tag update that came out a couple days ago. The app color theme keeps resetting itself to white and when I go to open my alerts it crashes the whole app. Anyone else experiencing this out similar issues? I've already tweeted Rudy to inform him of it too

Becky Jagiello

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I tried updating my 6Tag from the Windows Store but for some reason it was asking for my Microsoft account login (my comcast email) so I entered it (just changed my password) but for some reason it's not accepting it >.<

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried updating my 6Tag from the Windows Store but for some reason it was asking for my Microsoft account login (my comcast email) so I entered it (just changed my password) but for some reason it's not accepting it >.<

Can you manually sync your Microsoft Account? Settings > email + accounts > hold down on the Microsoft Account name > tap sync

Also try a Soft Reset. Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds).

Make sure your date and time are correct.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven