Waze app not showing traffic?

jtzako

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use the Waze app successfully in WP? I just recently downloaded it but it doesnt seem to show traffic consistently.

This morning it showed a yellow bit on one highway but when I compare it to other traffic apps like Inrix there should be a lot more going on. Currently it isnt showing any traffic lines at all for me.

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Waze is slowly going from one of the best nav apps to one of the worst. Once Waze was bought by Google, support for the app stopped. The navigation voice doesn't work anymore, so it wouldn't surprise me that traffic info would be incorrect.

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Waze is unsupported and needs updates. I've tried it on two Windows phones and it worked OK on one of them, poorly on the other. Last time I ran it (a couple weeks ago) it showed traffic fine. I'll run it again soon.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
This is a "sometimes it works" and "sometimes it doesn't work" scenario. Waze is still a decent app, but it is definitely deteriorating. It is a shame that we're being shunned after the app was written for our platform. Ah well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos