WiFi Monitor: This is what I was waiting for in W10 mobile!

LaikaGlove

May 11, 2014
Visit site
re: This is what I was waiting for in W10 mobile!

Hey, I'm the creator here. If you guys find any bugs or have any feature requests, feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Something that would be pretty neat would be a "performance graph" for signal strength for your connected network. I could use this to see just how bad my router is when I walk upstairs.

I also see that there's no authentication method for other networks (apart from just the padlock symbol).

This is a great app though, and something that I previously needed my Android tablet for.

HafnerMatt

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Pete, I have the solution for you, I'm working on another "WiFi Analyzer" and have this functionality already implemented, but its still in preview, so many features are still missing...

Here is the store link if you want to check it out: WiFi Analyzer

WiFiAnalyzer.png

Last edited:

drhere

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
These are great apps, I can't find them in the store for mobile, so I am guessing this is for Win 10 mobile, correct?

Thanks.

HafnerMatt

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
It's a Windows 10 Universal App and works on Desktop and Mobile. It can't work on Windows Phone 8.1 because the API aren't present.

LaikaGlove

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey mflotron, I'm actually releasing an update tonight to fix some performance issues and add a couple features. Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: Alright, the update should be in the store tonight, I took Pete's recommendation and implemented a signal strength over time graph, as well as a few performance improvements.

Last edited:

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Brilliant - thanks so much for this LaikaGlove!! Just purchased for my SP3 and can't wait to have on my W10M phone as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss