What is Facebook Messenger error 602?

Denise Valentino

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem 24 hours ago, with my lumia phone. Problem's solved now.
All I did were these:
1. Log in on FB account via phone's browser
2. Click the messages icon above
3. Once on the message page, scroll down. At the very bottom of the page, there should be a button about Messenger, which serves as a link to the Messenger's Overview page on the app store.
4. Click it. Once on Messenger's Overview, the button at the bottom which used to be "install" is now "update."
5. Click update.
6. Once update is installed, try logging in on Messenger again.

Jona Monasterial

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys. I also experienced error 602 yesterday. Good thing I was able to escaped from that global concern since Wednesday. Im using htc x8 mobile. For those who have the same unitbas mine try these steps. 1) unistall/reistall messenger 2) go to connectivity shortcut --> disable wifi icon --> enable data connection 3) log on to messenger 4) change your connection from data connection to wifi if step 3 is successful. I dont know if it will work with other unit but try as well. I was able to conmect again with messenger since this morning. Btw im fr philippines. Hope these steps will help.

kir123

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
hi I have had this problem error code 602 when I loged out of facebook on all devices for some reson the phone carnt refresh what u need to do is uninstall facebook and messenger from the nockia phone and log into facebook and messenger on another device I used a ipad and then reenstaled facebook and messenger on the nockia and it worked straight away sorry for spellings im not that good lol im back on after 2 days hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte