Does anyone think it'll be worth it to start a campaign to get the new Pokemon Go for Windows Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
So who's going to take the lead and organize this shindig? Maybe a petition? Or a formal email we can send? Something?

I decided to take the lead myself. Petition can be found on change.org here: https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-the-pokemon-company-the-pokemon-company-niantic-inc-develop-pok%C3%A9mon-go-for-windows-10-and-windows-mobile-10

Also: New forum thread for the petition so we can make some noise on these forums. http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...ok%E9mon-go-windows-petition.html#post3223855

Last edited:

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No. Nintendo probably won't want to give a rival (even in a different medium) the game, for starters. Beyond that, WP is dead, and Nintendo probably won't want to bother W10 development until it sees that the apps (on PC, phones, and more) gain popularity. Sure, W10 might be on 80 million devices or more, but how many of those are using the Store apps, 5%?

Prateek Aggarwal

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Pokemon Go for Windows Phone

my younger brother is mocking me as he owns an android phone and he had played all games of pokemon but in windows nds and 3ds does'nt work and nw pokemon go is not working too i agree with u

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Why not do this on Microsoft's user voice (which they actually look at ) rather than change.org (that they are under no obligation to look at or respond to)? On a side note it's scary people are still interested in Pokemon. My kids lost interest when they we about 10, and that was 15 years ago.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

Wouldn't you want to put this somewhere Nintendo see/can respond to...

It really doesn't matter whether or not Microsoft sees it, as whether Microsoft wants an app on its platforms, the app is only going to come and be well supported if the developer wants that.

Damian Brown1

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Hey people! Do you think it worth to start a campaign to get the new Pokemon Go for Windows Phone? They are doing it for Android and iOS, and maybe they can try the new Microsoft tool to convert the app for Windows Phone. :)

What you think?

For those who didn't watch the video: Search for Pokemon Go on youtube... (I can't post links yet T.T)

Thank you

Yes, please me and my sister both really want this app and we are willing to get new phones if we have to, but windows phones would still be best.

bngo16

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site

There is a playstation app for windows phone that costs money but it doesn't run some games perfectly.

Zachary Clay

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
YES PLEASE!! I recently heard of Pok?mon Go I would love to play it, but it saddens me that it wont be available on Windows phone. Definitely start a campaign for it! I don't care if they make Windows users pay for it, I just want it available on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon