What apps do you think will be announced on October 6?

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I hope they showcase how Universal apps work from one device to another, and how the experience should be like, and do you really benefit from this experience.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
If they show Pok?mon GO, I'll make it my goal to hug a Nintendo and Microsoft rep.

Pokemon Go on HoloLens....

My reaction would be,
1- Get all Pokemon series...
2- Watch them all again at home and save some outdoor activity money....
3- Throw saved money at Microsoft and Nintendo
4- Real Happiness

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
we will see :) i really hope that i'm not wrong about messenger, fb and instagram apps at least. That would explain just a bug fixing update for instagram, minor updates for messenger and just a one minor update since a couple of months for facebook app.

told you!!!

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Pokemon Go on HoloLens....

My reaction would be,
1- Get all Pokemon series...
2- Watch them all again at home and save some outdoor activity money....
3- Throw saved money at Microsoft and Nintendo
4- Real Happiness

That would be the greatest companion device to go with that game. HoloLens is too early right now, but I hope in the future they can do it.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I think they needed to rush through a lot because they had sooo much stuff to show. And they needed to wow people with the surface book which was their priority.

Windows mobile is still not finished my guess is we will get more info as november comes along.

justforsabbath

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I hope we have atleast some Google apps for Windows 10 Mobile. Hangouts is one of the key apps I use everyday and I really miss it on my Windows Phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos