Why there is no app sharing in windows phone..
    10-11-2015 08:16 AM
    What do you mean? As soon as you install an app its page in the store has a share button, and if you long press on an app in the app list,one of the options is to share it.
    I think he meant app transfer from one phone to another, like in android. Coming to the question, no, and I think that's good thing because, it curbs piracy. Downloading an app counts on the dev dashboard so he knows the how well the app is doing even though if the ratings are less.
    What do you mean? As soon as you install an app its page in the store has a share button, and if you long press on an app in the app list,one of the options is to share it.
    10-11-2015 08:35 AM
    I think he meant app transfer from one phone to another, like in android. Coming to the question, no, and I think that's good thing because, it curbs piracy. Downloading an app counts on the dev dashboard so he knows the how well the app is doing even though if the ratings are less.
    10-11-2015 09:07 AM