Facebook messenger in W10M

haykol

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Will we have "waiting for connect" , "connecting" , "syncing" ,"connected" in windows 10 mobile ? This is so awful when every notification i got from it and when i open the app i have to wait all this then the messages starts to appear .... And it's not the problem of internet connection cause i have samsung galaxy S3 working with android and i don't get all this at all

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Facebook messenger in windows 10

I've got Facebook Messenger in Windows 10 Mobile build 10581 and indeed I still get the "waiting", "connecting", "syncing' etc. prompts. However, I believe this has been discussed elsewhere already - that it is not a question of the OS version but of the app design. Whether or not this will change will depend on subsequent updates Facebook will release to Windows Mobile.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully this will change when Facebook launches there Universal Windows 10 Messenger App

BryceMD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

I get the connecting and whatnot when opening it, but messages still come through and i get notifications

Or is the 2 seconds it takes to connect the problem?

Last edited:

7a2eer

Banned
Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Will we have "waiting for connect" , "connecting" , "syncing" ,"connected" in windows 10 mobile ? This is so awful when every notification i got from it and when i open the app i have to wait all this then the messages starts to appear .... And it's not the problem of internet connection cause i have samsung galaxy S3 working with android and i don't get all this at all

At least it's better for your battery life :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99