I am getting a message cant connect....wait a little while and try again. I have internet connection. I have factory reset my device twice. Created a brand new Microsoft sign in and attempted with that one. I opened a browser window and can sign into my account no problems through Internet Explorer....nothing has helped and it has been days.

I am one of the few that loves windows phones but I am shopping for an android device now.
    Tom Snyder likes this.
    11-06-2015 07:57 AM
    I think the store is having problems, I'm having trouble with it as well. Contacted Microsoft over the phone and was transferred 3 times from one dept to the next, each transfer resulted in progressively bad broken English language. I gave up on the 3rd person and thanked them, along with telling them I can not understand a word you are saying. The 1st person told me they were having problems with the Stores website though, and I was getting a error saying they were having trouble while trying to download a app today.

But the thing which bugged me worse is that there is no longer a search when you access the site on a PC, nor a app history or log as there was at one time. It seems like everything they do makes it much worse for the users of Microsoft Products. UNBELIEVABLE
    11-06-2015 05:45 PM