What is everyone using to manage photos/videos on W10M?

Zendroid1

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Long time Android/iOS user. I'm set on switching to a windows phone and have hopes of getting the 950 XL. The only thing giving me hesitation right now is what app to use for my photos. Currently I use Google Photos and previously have used Amazon Prime Photos and Photos in iOS. None of these are available in mobile windows apps.

I have about 10,000 photos/videos are just around 100GB. I want an that will automatically upload photos I take on my phone to the service. I also want a decent interface to browse my 10,000 files. As I mentioned earlier, the only one's I've used were great but not on windows mobile. Does anyone have any suggestions for apps? Preferably free, but I'm willing to pay if I have to in order to get a better app.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: What is everyone using to manage photos/videos?

100GB? So far none of the cloud-based services provide that amount for free. Nonetheless, in Windows Phones, both OneDrive and DropBox have the ability to let the user automatically upload photos taken using one's phone. These two apps are free to use, with OneDrive having 5GB and DropBox with 2.5GB free. Additional space can either be purchased or acquired through referrals (although Microsoft has implemented limitations on this in OneDrive recently).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire