Need advice/recommendation on an alternate calendar app?

sleeve22

Banned
Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Need advice/recommendation on an alternate calendar app

Currently using Cal. I would like to look for a better option. I love the simplicity of Cal, but let me highlight some of the shortcomings for me in hopes that I can get some better recommendations of a calendar app that is still not that complicated to use/setup.

1. No lockscreen support.
2. When selecting calendars to sync the only options are to use built in calendar, MS account, Google account and Facebook account. I don?t want to use the built in calendar because I do not want all of the Facebook birthdays syncing with my calendar. And there is no option for an exchange calendar or office 365 calendars. I just want to sync my MS outlook account which is there, but I can?t sync my exchange calendar.

So, first off all I apologize if I am asking this question in the wrong forum thread. Second, I have purchased multiple other calendars such as chronos +, and simple calendar. Those 2 calendars I deleted because at first they look too complicated to set up.

Please let me know your thoughts and if there is an option for a better live tile calendar that satisfies both points above. Thanks in advance!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99