Looking for a good TV Series Tracking app for Windows 8.1 or 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Looking for a good TV Series Tracking app for Windows 8.1 or 10

Hey all,

Since TV Show app is practically useless these days.. I'm trying to find another good app for tracking my favorite series.. main requirement is that it let me know which episodes I've not seen yet and airing date & time..

Any suggestions? :)

Thanks,

JonathanANTOINE

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

TVShow is unfortunaly no more available on the Store. I am a french developer and I would like to share an app I have made with you: TV Show Tracker.

There is a feature which let you import your TVShow backup in it :)

All you data is synched to the Trakt.tv cloud and there is a PC version of the app !

What do you think of it ?

Best regards.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I like Blaze TV of all the new ones. I bought Series Tracker as well, and it is a beautiful app, but not very useful (no filtering of shows by watched/unwatched episodes or even alphabetically, no trakt.tv integration, etc.)

I still liked TV Show the most, but as you said it is no longer usable.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
It looks good, but is still a little buggy (I get two groups of returning shows with all episodes watched listed, and a few shows that don't show up in the list at all). Also the lack of options doesn't make it as easily personalized as some of the other options. The statistical screen looks nice, and everything is very smooth, though a little slow to update (I am also not using the world's fastest hardware, a Lumia 640). The live tile works, but could look a little nicer, maybe with some show artwork as the background, or at least that as an option.

Great work to start though!!

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Jonathan, I am pleased to say I have tried it again, and it works great. The only thing is the crazy price to remove ads and customize the look, $7.99??? Trakter is $1.99, not sure I see the advantages in your app that are worth $6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss