Looking for universal app ideas [Windows apps / Windows Phone]

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm Qasim from team ClipInMedia we are developing windows phone apps for 2+ years now we have over 30+ window phone apps on store with over 1.5million+ downloads.As developers we are confident that we have the professional skills to contribute towards the quality app development in best possible way.We are mainly focused on releasing our own products though we also do mobile app projects for different clients.

Need ideas for Windows app / windows phone products:
We are lacking good ideas having far fetched scope that can really make a difference as far as windows phone / windows apps are concerned.
So I have just posted this post if you guys can help us suggest some ideas for developing apps

Note : if you are interested in co-development / or hiring us for development of your app project we are also available

Last edited:

Natsuga

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Loog for universal app ideas [Windows apps / Windows Phone]

Nothing coming in my head now. but may slbe something with new Windows 10 UI

wp ez lub msft ez lub

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I'm Qasim from team ClipInMedia we are developing windows phone apps for 2+ years now we have over 30+ window phone apps on store with over 1.5million+ downloads.As developers we are confident that we have the professional skills to contribute towards the quality app development in best possible way.We are mainly focused on releasing our own products though we also do mobile app projects for different clients.

Need ideas for Windows app / windows phone products:
We are lacking good ideas having far fetched scope that can really make a difference as far as windows phone / windows apps are concerned.
So I have just posted this post if you guys can help us suggest some ideas for developing apps

Note : if you are interested in co-development / or hiring us for development of your app project we are also available

Why not make a twitter client app for free.. Theres no good twitter client for free ;)

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Why not make a twitter client app for free.. Theres no good twitter client for free ;)

Twitter client can never be free. Twitter has a lot of restrictions on development of twitter client. How do you think devs should earn?

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site

Twitter client can never be free. Twitter has a lot of restrictions on development of twitter client. How do you think devs should earn?

we researched on it 3-4 weeks back but could find a way out to build that up due to technicalities involved / Proper twitter support, twitter api was not working well.

in short we couldn't found proper solution how to build twitter client / api was not working at all - we tried contacting the twitter support they were not able to solve the issue for us as well - we also posted the problems on stack over flow but problem was not answered properly

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
What about a good income/expense app
there are a lot of expense apps but not many
income apps and some of them
when you do reports only report expenses and not income
apart from maybe money tracker pro

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
What about a good income/expense app
there are a lot of expense apps but not many
income apps and some of them
when you do reports only report expenses and not income
apart from maybe money tracker pro

good idea we will research on it , any good iphone / android app you know who is good at it ? so we can check out there features

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Any thoughts of making a Plurk.com app? Plurk is similar to Twitter, but only you can have conversations in the actual post, and it's easy for anyone to respond.

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Another idea I had for a while and
was thinking of making an app for me so I can sell it
is a property management software
where the app lists
Rental income
Expense income
tenants
You can go to major estate agent groups and sell app
and they can have their landlords monthly statements
directly to the app
https://play.google.com/store/searc...lbWVudHoFGADAAQKKAQIIAQ==:S:ANO1ljI_pCs&hl=en
rent tracker
rental property management
pc software to get ideas
http://www.quicken.com/personal-finance/quicken-rental-property-manager-2016
http://www.landlordmax.com/adwords?t=s&k=1&a=88&gclid=CI6s5-bFtckCFQGbvAodknAHlQ
http://www.rentmaster.co.nz/

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Another idea I had for a while and
was thinking of making an app for me so I can sell it
is a property management software
where the app lists
Rental income
Expense income
tenants
You can go to major estate agent groups and sell app
and they can have their landlords monthly statements
directly to the app
https://play.google.com/store/searc...lbWVudHoFGADAAQKKAQIIAQ==:S:ANO1ljI_pCs&hl=en
rent tracker
rental property management
pc software to get ideas
Quicken Rental Property Manager 2016 CD/Download | Quicken
EASIEST Property Management Software: LandlordMax
RentMaster - Property Management Software

check your inbox

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member