Why isn't Shazam finding any songs?

ejongebloed

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I've found another workaround on the Microsoft community board. Startup Shazam, Swipe up from the bottom to get rid of the soft buttons (back, start, search) and then listen with Shazam. This one works for me and a far less bothersome workaround compared to the lock/unlock routine.

I Like Cheese

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I've found another workaround on the Microsoft community board. Startup Shazam, Swipe up from the bottom to get rid of the soft buttons (back, start, search) and then listen with Shazam. This one works for me and a far less bothersome workaround compared to the lock/unlock routine.

This doesn't seem to work for me.

BajaPete

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Just installed Cortana 1.9.8 on iPhone 6s+ with IOS 10.0.2. No music button can be found. When I ask press the microphone button and ask Cortana "What song is playing" Cortana suggests several web pages instead of identifying the song playing.:straight:

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Shazam not finding any songs

For people complaining about Shazam, it looks more like a Shazam problem, not a Microsoft one... Also I find Cortana's version fine. I haven't tried it on IOS though so I don't know about that :/

microsoft111

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for instructions on how to use Cortana for song identification! Works perfectly!!!! ;)

Got to love folks on Windows Central for sharing!

I've loved Shazam app on Windows phone but, since doesn't work I use Cortana. Using AT&T Lumia 950 recent cleaning installing using recovery tool.

excums53

Jan 4, 2019
Visit site
Re: Shazam not finding any songs

HI! Is anyone else having trouble with Shazam on Windows 10 Mobile? I have been trying to get it to work for about 10 days now with no luck. I have uninstalled/reinstalled a few times with no luck. When I'm listening to music, no matter how close I get, nothing happens in Shazam - it simply sits on the "Listening..." screen and spins and spins.

Hey, It's strange I never faced such as issues but I would like to suggest you download an latest version from certified site. I will give you a guide then you can download it so easily https://yesorno.wiki/shazam-for-pc/ following this tutorial you can download it too easily. but rember read the term and condition of platefrom you're chooseing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos