Visit site
Re: SnapChat 3rd Party

I wont ever use it to be honest. Its a quick video social media thing

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: SnapChat 3rd Party

NOTE: Two threads on the same topic have been merged, so it may seem a bit odd. ROBBIE HALL is the OP of the other one.

Threads merged and moved to WP Apps.

It's a nice pipe dream, and I see there's at least something to touch, but I won't raise any hopes until we see accounts not being banned.

What is snapchat and why do many clamour for it?

I'll try to quote myself here...

I'll try to bang out my take on it.

Snapchat is somewhat unique. I won't touch on its "nudez" reputation, since that's famous enough.

Sure, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger are better messengers, but since Snapchat is fast, cleans itself up, its "cheap" and the bar for messages sent using it is then set really low.
The others don't really let you share "stories" to friends. But why not post to social media you say? As I said, the "bar" for snaps and stories is so much lower, so its great for more mundane things, happenings, etc like food, a random piece of street art, your dog going on an energetic romp... Things you wouldn't post permanently, but are still nice to share. The comparison is somewhat apples to oranges. Snapchat is more spontaneous and whatnot.
You can easily take a photo, draw on it or caption it, send and move on with life in one fluid motion. Few others do it. CyberDust perhaps, but it doesn't have the mind nor marketshare.

I know I'm missing many parts of the puzzle, but I tried.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
It's very sad and common these days to see these kinds of behavior on some of these CEOs. For me WP offers the best experience but I hope that Windows 10 changes a lot of mindsets of some of these people. They can only ignore us for so long ☺

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss