Facebook posts not recent

Mike Fait

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Neither Facebook or beta app are up to date on my Lumia 950. Facebook mobile is fine and up to the minute. Anyone else have the issue?

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Has it ever been? I've always found the Windows Phone Facebook app to be showing older posts. Sometimes I seem the same posts for a few days in a row.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
On my 950, the news feed us identical to what it is on my iPhone. Minus the sponsored posts (ads).

You would be one of the few then. On 99% of our phones, you will get a hand full of recent and then posts from nothing near recent. With any luck, now that FB themselves are developing an app, the issue will be a non issue by summer.

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
You would be one of the few then. On 99% of our phones, you will get a hand full of recent and then posts from nothing near recent. With any luck, now that FB themselves are developing an app, the issue will be a non issue by summer.

Yeah,I didn't say it was right, only that it's how it on my iPhone a well.LOL

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
recent posts have always been screwed up on windows phone and ive been here since wp7 and actually before that if u go back to the winmo days

hopefully the universal app is out soon cuz I'm getting pissed off with the current app

Sent from mTalk

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
The app sucks balls! Started using the FB mobile site with Edge and can't believe how much better it is and all the features the pathetic excuse for an app is lacking. Can't even upload a single photo with the app without it posting the same photo over and over again. #MSFAIL

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
The app sucks balls! Started using the FB mobile site with Edge and can't believe how much better it is and all the features the pathetic excuse for an app is lacking. Can't even upload a single photo with the app without it posting the same photo over and over again. #MSFAIL

I don't have the multiple post photo issue, but yeah, the missing features are numerous. Very annoying.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

had that exact same issue I thought I was the only one lol

Sent from mTalk

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
my family is ready to dump WP. wife hates FB app cause its never current. kids r complaing they cant snapchat. i hate the fact my banks isnt available... as well as a good directv app. unfortunately we re about done. they are for sure but our vzw contacts have us stuck for the next 11months.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
my family is ready to dump WP. wife hates FB app cause its never current. kids r complaing they cant snapchat. i hate the fact my banks isnt available... as well as a good directv app. unfortunately we re about done. they are for sure but our vzw contacts have us stuck for the next 11months.

*resists the urge to make a sarcastic comment*

If the issues are that....difficult, buy cheap Verizon android phones and/or a tablet and get better phones after the contract ends.

Just be sure to get a nexus eventually or stock android, or deal with the lag. Lol

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
*resists the urge to make a sarcastic comment*

If the issues are that....difficult, buy cheap Verizon android phones and/or a tablet and get better phones after the contract ends.

Just be sure to get a nexus eventually or stock android, or deal with the lag. Lol

You couldn't have said it better.

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Funny thing. I also thought i was the only one with recent not showing. Lol.
Found that syncing fb to contacts and then going into the people app and adding fb can solve the issue.
It's a bit labourious having to refresh the people app to get the FB app showing recent. Works though.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Funny thing. I also thought i was the only one with recent not showing. Lol.
Found that syncing fb to contacts and then going into the people app and adding fb can solve the issue.
It's a bit labourious having to refresh the people app to get the FB app showing recent. Works though.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Really? I'm going to try that haven't been able to get fb beta to sync at all. How exactly do u add Facebook with the Facebook beta app in the people app?

Sent from mTalk

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Really? I'm going to try that haven't been able to get fb beta to sync at all. How exactly do u add Facebook with the Facebook beta app in the people app?

Sent from mTalk

Yeah, I'd like to know this too. The link in People app takes you to Facebook. Not beta.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I'd like to know this too. The link in People app takes you to Facebook. Not beta.

I got it to sync for the first time I went to the app and hit sync and just stayed on that screen I went to settings and set the screen off time to never cut off and just let it sit till it finished took about 30 mins
Zbc7DXw.jpg

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss