01-13-2016 11:22 PM
26 12
tools
    Neither Facebook or beta app are up to date on my Lumia 950. Facebook mobile is fine and up to the minute. Anyone else have the issue?
    01-09-2016 11:38 AM
    Has it ever been? I've always found the Windows Phone Facebook app to be showing older posts. Sometimes I seem the same posts for a few days in a row.
    Mike Fait likes this.
    01-09-2016 11:44 AM
    Yes!
    Mike Fait likes this.
    01-09-2016 11:54 AM
    Has it ever been? I've always found the Windows Phone Facebook app to be showing older posts. Sometimes I seem the same posts for a few days in a row.
    That's pretty lame after all this time.
    01-09-2016 12:50 PM
    On my 950, the news feed us identical to what it is on my iPhone. Minus the sponsored posts (ads).
    01-09-2016 01:26 PM
    On my 950, the news feed us identical to what it is on my iPhone. Minus the sponsored posts (ads).
    You would be one of the few then. On 99% of our phones, you will get a hand full of recent and then posts from nothing near recent. With any luck, now that FB themselves are developing an app, the issue will be a non issue by summer.
    Rick_Air likes this.
    01-10-2016 10:37 AM
    You would be one of the few then. On 99% of our phones, you will get a hand full of recent and then posts from nothing near recent. With any luck, now that FB themselves are developing an app, the issue will be a non issue by summer.
    Yeah,I didn't say it was right, only that it's how it on my iPhone a well.LOL
    01-10-2016 01:28 PM
    Yeah,I didn't say it was right, only that it's how it on my iPhone a well.LOL
    On my work provided iPhone 6, that is not the case. And I hate giving crApple kudos.
    Sedp23 likes this.
    01-11-2016 07:42 PM
    recent posts have always been screwed up on windows phone and ive been here since wp7 and actually before that if u go back to the winmo days

hopefully the universal app is out soon cuz I'm getting pissed off with the current app

Sent from mTalk
    01-11-2016 07:53 PM
    The app sucks balls! Started using the FB mobile site with Edge and can't believe how much better it is and all the features the pathetic excuse for an app is lacking. Can't even upload a single photo with the app without it posting the same photo over and over again. #MSFAIL
    01-11-2016 08:03 PM
    The app sucks balls! Started using the FB mobile site with Edge and can't believe how much better it is and all the features the pathetic excuse for an app is lacking. Can't even upload a single photo with the app without it posting the same photo over and over again. #MSFAIL
    I don't have the multiple post photo issue, but yeah, the missing features are numerous. Very annoying.
    01-11-2016 09:37 PM

had that exact same issue I thought I was the only one lol

Sent from mTalk
    01-11-2016 09:44 PM
    my family is ready to dump WP. wife hates FB app cause its never current. kids r complaing they cant snapchat. i hate the fact my banks isnt available... as well as a good directv app. unfortunately we re about done. they are for sure but our vzw contacts have us stuck for the next 11months.
    01-11-2016 10:01 PM
    my family is ready to dump WP. wife hates FB app cause its never current. kids r complaing they cant snapchat. i hate the fact my banks isnt available... as well as a good directv app. unfortunately we re about done. they are for sure but our vzw contacts have us stuck for the next 11months.
    *resists the urge to make a sarcastic comment*

If the issues are that....difficult, buy cheap Verizon android phones and/or a tablet and get better phones after the contract ends.

Just be sure to get a nexus eventually or stock android, or deal with the lag. Lol
    Bagzton likes this.
    01-11-2016 10:14 PM
    *resists the urge to make a sarcastic comment*

If the issues are that....difficult, buy cheap Verizon android phones and/or a tablet and get better phones after the contract ends.

Just be sure to get a nexus eventually or stock android, or deal with the lag. Lol
    You couldn't have said it better.
    01-11-2016 11:15 PM
    Funny thing. I also thought i was the only one with recent not showing. Lol.
    Found that syncing fb to contacts and then going into the people app and adding fb can solve the issue.
    It's a bit labourious having to refresh the people app to get the FB app showing recent. Works though.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    01-12-2016 05:04 AM
    Funny thing. I also thought i was the only one with recent not showing. Lol.
    Found that syncing fb to contacts and then going into the people app and adding fb can solve the issue.
    It's a bit labourious having to refresh the people app to get the FB app showing recent. Works though.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    Really? I'm going to try that haven't been able to get fb beta to sync at all. How exactly do u add Facebook with the Facebook beta app in the people app?

Sent from mTalk
    01-12-2016 06:55 AM
    Really? I'm going to try that haven't been able to get fb beta to sync at all. How exactly do u add Facebook with the Facebook beta app in the people app?

Sent from mTalk
    Yeah, I'd like to know this too. The link in People app takes you to Facebook. Not beta.
    01-12-2016 02:57 PM
    Yeah, I'd like to know this too. The link in People app takes you to Facebook. Not beta.

I got it to sync for the first time I went to the app and hit sync and just stayed on that screen I went to settings and set the screen off time to never cut off and just let it sit till it finished took about 30 mins

Sent from mTalk
    01-12-2016 08:41 PM
    I have never had that issue even on my 520.
    01-12-2016 08:50 PM
    On facebook app tap the 3 lines (on the right side of the globe) than tap "most recent". Done!
    01-12-2016 10:56 PM
    On facebook app tap the 3 lines (on the right side of the globe) than tap "most recent". Done!
    Not really.
    01-13-2016 01:52 AM
    Not really.
    Works for me
    01-13-2016 11:09 AM
    Works for me

It only shows maybe 6-7 recent posts then jumps to hours ago. It doesn't work

Sent from mTalk
    Vitor Ferreira likes this.
    01-13-2016 04:24 PM
    It only shows maybe 6-7 recent posts then jumps to hours ago. It doesn't work

Sent from mTalk
    You're right. Its not working that well! I hope universal facebook app fix this and add several others features.
    01-13-2016 10:44 PM
26 12