Which is the best alternative for YouTube

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
IDK which is the best alternative... I have a couple installed because every once in a while, YouTube will change something that temporarily breaks some or all 3rd party apps... Having alternatives give more options for having one that either didn't break or is updated faster than the others...

Having said that, I have Metro Tube pinned to my start screen... It lets me log into my account, so I can see "adult" videos (like the Fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Videos that are tagged as age restricted for some reason and require you to be logged in). It also lets me download the videos so I can watch them later.

DarthSidiousPT

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
re:

I don't know which one is the best, since i'm new to the Windows Phone platform, but i'm using Tubecast and i like it, it has everything i need in a YT app. :grin:

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
re:

In my opinion I think mytube is brilliant. Beautiful UI and the app developers are constantly keeping us updated on known issues and what's going to be included in further updates. You can also upload to youtube directly on mytube so it is good.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
re:

Metrotube is awesome for being able to play just music or the video. Also background music playback is awesome.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
re:

I've bought and use Tubecast Pro, Metrotube, myTube!, and Perfect Tube. All are outstanding and recommended. My personal preference is myTube!.

the_moesiah

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
re:

It would probably be best to download a few and try them all out for a little while and see which one you like best. That's what I ended up doing.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

suryakumar1

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Oh! I just know Youtube only in the above said, But There is another one which is having more videos and users is the dailymotion :straight:

saurabh7890

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
The best one is mytube
The unique feature available is that IT CAN DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO ON SD CARD and hence you can transfer the video to any device.

IT DOWNLOADS THE VIDEO IN BACKGROUND AND NOTIFIES WHEN IT IS COMPLETED EVEN IF YOU EXIT THE APP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky