Official Twitter app, Fenice, Aeries or Tweetium???

Chef316

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Which one do you all use and why. I use Fenice but am looking to try something else cus I just got a code for free $20 from MS. Is Tweetium all that people say it is? I'm on Windows 10 Mobile btw

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Wait, are you on 8.1 or W10Mobile? I need an answer for this first because the experience can vary.
For the official app, it makes no difference since it hasn't really been updated.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Ohh okay. I haven't tried anything but Aeries on that. I liked it, but I haven't tried the other two to have a say. I recall missing notifications from Aeries,but that was in December.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Tweetium which has some great features. I am about to switch to Fenice though for the following reasons:

1. To try something new
2. I like the UI a little better. Tweetium is good but I think the UI with Fenice is a little cleaner.
3. Posting with Fenice is easier. I find the imput on Tweetium no to be good.
4. Even if you don't like the UI on mobile, the UI on W10 for Fenice is awesome. So having the universal app experience would be great.

Hope this helps!

N0ki4N

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
If you use twitter lists, go for tweetium. It's better at viewing lists than any twitter client. On any OS...imho. Slick too.
If not aeries is a bit more evolved on mobile currently than fenice
Real time notifications are a lot extra in tweetium though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs