Hello forum,

I have been trying, and trying, and trying tons of music apps on WP and I find a lot of useless junk out there. All the applications are clones of others and the decent ones I found lacks of a lot of stuff. The best one for me right now is Loco, but it doesn't create a cache of the files so everytime you enter on a folder it have to take a lot of time reading the content. Also, if the folder is huge, it will not load the duration of the songs. I also know about N7 (lacks of a decent folder explorer) and Core Music (lacks a lot of personalisation). Aside of these and as I said, the rest of applications lacks of tons of features.

So that's why I open this thread, to ask you a couple of things. Is that hard make a decent music player? I found a looooooooooot of people asking for a equivalent of PowerAmp Android App (yes, i know, sorry for that) but, it's that difficult make a 1:1 clone with the same options? Am I wrong and there is some not popular decent music player?

Another thing that's pretty annoying for me (and as I read, for a lot of people). With every music players, when you finish the task, the music continue playing until it end the actual song, It Is due to any windows restriction or something related?
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    03-23-2016 11:08 AM
    Hello forum,

I have been trying, and trying, and trying tons of music apps on WP and I find a lot of useless junk out there. All the applications are clones of others and the decent ones I found lacks of a lot of stuff. The best one for me right now is Loco, but it doesn't create a cache of the files so everytime you enter on a folder it have to take a lot of time reading the content. Also, if the folder is huge, it will not load the duration of the songs. I also know about N7 (lacks of a decent folder explorer) and Core Music (lacks a lot of personalisation). Aside of these and as I said, the rest of applications lacks of tons of features.

So that's why I open this thread, to ask you a couple of things. Is that hard make a decent music player? I found a looooooooooot of people asking for a equivalent of PowerAmp Android App (yes, i know, sorry for that) but, it's that difficult make a 1:1 clone with the same options? Am I wrong and there is some not popular decent music player?

Another thing that's pretty annoying for me (and as I read, for a lot of people). With every music players, when you finish the task, the music continue playing until it end the actual song, It Is due to any windows restriction or something related?
    i would suggest you to go for core music player, it is currently free on windows 10.

though is paid on windows 8.1 . priced at INR 132 .roughly 2$
    FEATURES: Supported playback file types mp3, mp4, aac, flac, wav, wma, 3gp, 3g2, amr, m4a, mpr (Supported bitrates of each codecs are depending on your device and OS version)

File and folder management create, open, delete, rename, copy, move
    Folder navigation favorite folders, expanded sd card folders, go back, go previous, go forward, open containing folder,
    Music library artists, albums, songs, genres, years, new, background sync
    Selecting to play single or multiple files, playlists, history, single or multiple folders, including or excluding entire subfolders Reordering playlist and NowPlaying shuffle, sort by name, manual redorder, restore original sequence, overriding player sequence mode, duplicate, remove duplication, find in list

Misc features search, history, sleep timer, pin playlist to start, pin folder to start, playback control tiles, show state and album art on the live tile, local volume control, fast skip control

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=XXvpf3Xv
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-23-2016 11:21 AM
    Thank you for the recomendation. I try it before and it's pretty decent but still miss a lot of more demanded features, for example, integration in the lockscreen. Do you know if the author is still working on it? Anyway to contact him? The spanish translation is a crap and I'm interested on improve it.
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    03-23-2016 03:46 PM
    Thank you for the recomendation. I try it before and it's pretty decent but still miss a lot of more demanded features, for example, integration in the lockscreen. Do you know if the author is still working on it? Anyway to contact him? The spanish translation is a crap and I'm interested on improve it.
    well i do not believe there is any msuic app that could get integrated will lockscreen.

since the spanish language support there has been another update which does fixes bugs and enhances performance, i believe the developer is constantly working on the app and i hope will bring in better features in the future :)

with over 4+ *rating this is the best app to have.

you can reach the developer/support team here

appbluefish@outlook.com :)
    03-23-2016 11:46 PM