I have just been diagnosed with pre-diabetes.
    Can anyone recommend a good app that will help me log glucose levels, monitor and help decide what I eat, remind and log health events (walking, jogging, bike riding)..?
    Is this a Band2 thing?

I have the Microsoft Health app that counts my steps, but I never really check it. I think most of the options need the band.
    03-30-2016 10:50 AM
    I recently left Band. I wanted to simplify my reporting and aggregation. I also wanted to get back to wearing my watch collection. I had Band, Heath and Health Vault. Ditching Band seemed to require getting a slew of 3rd party Apps to track and report and then I'd be stuck with multiple aggregation points. That's no good. I wanted simpler.

So... I stumbled upon a solution.

My suggestion to you would be to check out Livescape. It syncs to your Health Vault. Has everything you describe and more. The only missing piece is Glucose. Health Vault has that covered.

On your phone... Health (which syncs to Health Vault), Livescape for a butt load and a 1/2 of functions including all you listed and a lot more (which syncs to Health Vault) and... Health Vault.

On your PC... Health Vault. Reportedly the Livescape dev is working on a UWP for 10. That would be gravy.

Also look into a Glucose test device that syncs to Health Vault. Log into HV on the web and check out the devices that are tied in.

Check my thread here for more on Livescape: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...lth-vault.html

Good luck.
    03-30-2016 12:20 PM