It's a shame and disappointing that here maps is pulled out from windows ecosystem, after relying on maps of windows, I'm suffering when I open it, search results is not accurate as here maps, here maps was very very very accurate in finding place, there was no bugs, it was so functional.
    I think it's the most precious map app that u can rely on its the best of them, I wish it cone back to windows ecosystem.
    Feel free to share your opinion.
    05-27-2016 06:30 PM
    This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: Who Should Post in Ask a Question? WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-27-2016 08:27 PM
    My experience with Maps on Win10M ... yes voice/turn by turn navigation works ... however, Maps app on my RM985 830 with Win10M did not like when I was on a freeway/highway --- in fact, several times it didn't didn't even know I was on the highway ... rather it showed me as being on a service road that runs parallel to the highway. Plus if I entered an address to navigate to... Maps would not show the quickest route (via highway/motorway) but the absolute least desirable route (in city/stop and go). If I ignored the Maps route and took the faster route via highway I was constantly being nagged to exit and get back on the city street route ... very irritating. HERE Maps was not this way at all. Maybe in the future this will be absolved.
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-27-2016 10:37 PM