What happened to flight Tracking apps in the windows store? FlightRadar24 and FlightAware? I noticed after getting a new phone they did not migrate and are no longer in the store.
    06-20-2016 07:02 AM
    What happened to flight Tracking apps in the windows store? – FlightRadar24 and FlightAware? I noticed after getting a new phone they did not migrate and are no longer in the store.
    if you signed in with the same account, go to store, check under my downloads or app history. Check if those apps are still in your downloads list and that you can download them

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    What happened to flight Tracking apps in the windows store? – FlightRadar24 and FlightAware? I noticed after getting a new phone they did not migrate and are no longer in the store.
    if you signed in with the same account, go to store, check under my downloads or app history. Check if those apps are still in your downloads list and that you can download them

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-20-2016 08:25 AM