The HERE Maps app has a statement that it is no longer available for Windows 10 on the Surface. But the Surface is still apparently trying to download it. So there it sits number one in the download queue, blocking any further download of apps from the App store. I would have thought there was a way of deleting/stopping a particular download but I can't find it.
    06-20-2016 10:37 PM
    The HERE Maps app has a statement that it is no longer available for Windows 10 on the Surface. But the Surface is still apparently trying to download it. So there it sits number one in the download queue, blocking any further download of apps from the App store. I would have thought there was a way of deleting/stopping a particular download but I can't find it.
    there's not cancel button?
    If it persists, try a restart and then go to store to cancel the download

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-21-2016 01:37 AM