why Microsoft store has not all apps in its store and it is very difficult to download apps from store My Lumia 535 cant download apps update but on other apps n games it show try again whats the problum. Microsoft does not have Farmdale game in store.
    06-28-2016 06:50 AM
    why Microsoft store has not all apps in its store and it is very difficult to download apps from store My Lumia 535 cant download apps update but on other apps n games it show try again whats the problum. Microsoft does not have Farmdale game in store.
    what OS version are you on? Have you checked your wifi speed? It might be slow or unstable thus the errors in downloading apps
    Try a restart of the phone and then check for updates

As for apps not there in store, you can ask the developer of that app to create one. It's ultimately the developer's choice on whether to develop an app for the windows 10 ecosystem

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Ok so here's what you have to do. Go buy an android or iPhone , go to there App Store and download farmdale from there. You were just looking in the wrong store that's it.
    06-28-2016 07:57 AM
    what OS version are you on? Have you checked your wifi speed? It might be slow or unstable thus the errors in downloading apps
    Try a restart of the phone and then check for updates

As for apps not there in store, you can ask the developer of that app to create one. It's ultimately the developer's choice on whether to develop an app for the windows 10 ecosystem

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-28-2016 08:12 AM