Looking For An App, Any Help?

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Looking For An App

So I'm part of the student council in my uni and we have about 28 members inside. While this is not directly related to Microsoft or windows but I had to ask windowscentral users since they know best.
I am looking for an app or a website where were can all add ideas or documents to one place for everyone from the 28 members to look at without having to share them or anything. Its almost like cloud storages like OneDrive and Drop box but with everyone being able to add things and remove things from one place.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Looking For An App

So I'm part of the student council in my uni and we have about 28 members inside. While this is not directly related to Microsoft or windows but I had to ask windowscentral users since they know best.
I am looking for an app or a website where were can all add ideas or documents to one place for everyone from the 28 members to look at without having to share them or anything. Its almost like cloud storages like OneDrive and Drop box but with everyone being able to add things and remove things from one place.

There's Google groups where you can add upto a 100 members and anyone in the group can send everyone items like emails or docs or links etc.

Then there's office 365 for education: https://products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education#

i think sway would be the service to use if MS is preferred

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3