when i launch vine and they have two gif animations the phone closes inmediatelly the app, the same for instagram when there's a video, as if the phone coulnd't support the gifs or videos
    06-28-2016 11:07 AM
    when i launch vine and they have two gif animations the phone closes inmediatelly the app, the same for instagram when there's a video, as if the phone coulnd't support the gifs or videos
    Uninstall then re-install
    Uninstall then re-install
    ven07 likes this.
    06-28-2016 01:00 PM
    They aren't closing. They're crashing. Sometimes, simply turning the phone on and off can help as well. That is, if you're not in the mood to uninstall the apps.

For IG, you should also try 6tag. Using the official IG app is fun, but 6tag could surprise you :)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Chintan Gohel and xandros9 like this.
    06-28-2016 01:21 PM