Sideload older version of here maps on windows 10 mobile

instantk

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to sideload older version of here maps ( older than march 2016 version) on windows 10 mobile? I dont want to use windows maps. I found here apps lot better, please help me out.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to sideload older version of here maps ( older than march 2016 version) on windows 10 mobile? I dont want to use windows maps. I found here apps lot better, please help me out.

if you have an older model, you could use windows device recovery tool to get back to 8.1 and then make sure to not update here maps so you can use them - but I don't know how long that can work

MS maps are developing continuously, so your less than ideal experience now might not be the same in the next couple of months

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Can u please explain some tips related to sideload of here maps.
I already download old version i.e 14 December updated version.
Even I make option from setting and side load option from windows 10 mobile but can't install app.
Can I must have to use that sideload tool to install app in w10m?
If so what's size of that sideload tool.
Waiting for reply and waiting for here maps back to my Lumia 640 w10m
Thanks in advance

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Can u please explain some tips related to sideload of here maps.
I already download old version i.e 14 December updated version.
Even I make option from setting and side load option from windows 10 mobile but can't install app.
Can I must have to use that sideload tool to install app in w10m?
If so what's size of that sideload tool.
Waiting for reply and waiting for here maps back to my Lumia 640 w10m
Thanks in advance

Sideloading is now native on builds and the SDK is no longer required.

If Sideloading is enabled it should just be a matter of placing the appx in storage, navigating to it and tapping it. You will be prompted with a "Do you want to install" message.

If it isn't installing then something is wrong. Maybe there is now a version check? IDK.

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Can u please share exactly "here maps" app link which should work now for w10m latestly update(.420) with developer mode or sideload app mode.
Waiting 4 reply

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Can u please share exactly "here maps" app link which should work now for w10m latestly update(.420) with developer mode or sideload app mode.
Waiting 4 reply

Not really... I've accepted the shift to Maps and have moved on. I've not tried getting HERE running on recent W10M builds.

Sorry.

zagiame

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I am attaching link from my OneDrive with all the HERE Apps XAP Files.
No insider / sideloaded apps settings need to be done.
Just open it from the phone and click install.
Note it takes time to install so after clicking the button lock your phone and wait 3-4 minutes than check your apps list.
Do not try to strat the install more than once, all you need is to wait. /processes are being done in background/
Fist try installing HERE City Lens, cuz it takes about 30 seconds to install, it took me about this time when I installed it today.
Turn off automatic updates from the Store if you do not want to install the apps again.
Have fun, give me feedback.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgDQtUhQO9jajMsVg2HC5sK6Pb7yzQ
<LINK>

Last edited:

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Here maps work fine but drive not working on Lumia 640.
If u find other .xap file (working) then please info.me.
By the way where or which web site u find this working .xap???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire