I don't know **** about technology, i just need to work! My boss began sending me notes to ONE NOTE. When I tried to sign up it wanted to convert my work email address to a microsoft email (i think it did?) but my boss sends me stuff to my work email still and I don't get anything into the ONENOTE system...also, my boss is working in TRUE Onenote, not this onedrive **** that my computer just keeps sending me to. So, today i just wanted to start over. I uninstalled Onenote but have no clue how to get it back!? can you help me?
    07-12-2016 08:24 AM
    I don't know **** about technology, i just need to work! My boss began sending me notes to ONE NOTE. When I tried to sign up it wanted to convert my work email address to a microsoft email (i think it did?) but my boss sends me stuff to my work email still and I don't get anything into the ONENOTE system...also, my boss is working in TRUE Onenote, not this onedrive **** that my computer just keeps sending me to. So, today i just wanted to start over. I uninstalled Onenote but have no clue how to get it back!? can you help me?
    Do you have Microsoft office installed? MS word, MS, excel etc?

If yes, then it should be easy - go to start > control panel > programs > uninstall a program > search for office in the list of programs > select it. An option should appear near the top about repair/uninstall. Select that and do the repair

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-12-2016 11:16 AM