After being forced to do a hard reset to the phone some apps work but the rest post just "waiting" as if they would be coming. Eg Messenger I cant use and get updated but I get the notifications of the incoming messages? Before the hard reset I couldnt call with the phone but I could take incoming calls. Now the emails and phone are working just fine but some apps (many of them) are still to be "updated". What to do next?
    07-14-2016 03:52 AM
    After being forced to do a hard reset to the phone some apps work but the rest post just "waiting" as if they would be coming. Eg Messenger I cant use and get updated but I get the notifications of the incoming messages? Before the hard reset I couldnt call with the phone but I could take incoming calls. Now the emails and phone are working just fine but some apps (many of them) are still to be "updated". What to do next?
    Go Store -> hamburger tab -> Updates -> Check -> wait for results and update all of them
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-14-2016 04:20 AM
    try a soft reset (restart) and then check for app updates - update a few at a time

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-14-2016 10:11 AM