I would like to see the strength of my wireless network signal in various places in the house.

Looking for an app that shows wireless network strength
    07-16-2016 12:54 PM
    I would like to see the strength of my wireless network signal in various places in the house.

Simply walk around your house, unlock screen, and wait some seconds for wifi strenght icon to stabilyze, from 5 bars to 1 (which means no signal)
    07-16-2016 01:07 PM
    You can always use speedtest.net

but if you want an app, just search "wifi speed test" in the store and pick one.

Here's one with good reviews: http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=Ap910SwN
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-16-2016 01:08 PM

You can always use speedtest.net

but if you want an app, just search "wifi speed test" in the store and pick one.

Here's one with good reviews: http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=1XMxHPwZ
    I think the poster wants an app that shows the strength or ho far the signal can go and not the speed. So that he/she can best place the router in the house for best results and coverage
    07-17-2016 06:21 AM

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-17-2016 06:21 AM