Hey guys it can be a challenge to wade through all the apps and games in the Store.
    Specifically I'm looking for apps and games that are labeled "Built for Windows 10" because I wanna keep up to date on what developers are working on.

Mods, maybe this could be a sticky to help our members find apps, and also to help developers with app visibility/discoverability/exposure.

So anyone can start, reply with a link of an app that is "Built for Windows 10"
    07-27-2016 06:46 AM
    Hey guys it can be a challenge to wade through all the apps and games in the Store.
    Specifically I'm looking for apps and games that are labeled "Built for Windows 10" because I wanna keep up to date on what developers are working on.

Mods, maybe this could be a sticky to help our members find apps, and also to help developers with app visibility/discoverability/exposure.

So anyone can start, reply with a link of an app that is "Built for Windows 10"
    In almost all cases, the older apps are updated to newer ones so as long as you check and update apps, you should be okay
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    07-27-2016 06:58 AM