mobile Groove shuffle.

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
its simple really, mobile Groove does not shuffle very well at all. it tends to shuffle the tracks you're listening to the most - which, by default, are the ones it has shuffled. is there an answer to this issue, or am I doing something wrong? cheers.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed occasionally on my Lumia 930.
All I do is go back into Groove and hit shuffle all again to fix.
Can I ask what build of Windows 10 mobile you are running? (I'm assuming you are referring to Windows 10 mobile and not Windows 10 on a Pc)

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
yes, I'm referring to windows10 mobile on my lumia 640lte. I don't think the build version makes any difference...its always been like this. I have roughly 160 tracks on this phone, not many by some standards! so when I press shuffle Groove shuffles the tunes, but it only shuffles so much and then it is these shuffled songs that become...the shuffled songs, with slight variations pulled from deeper in the list. I actively delete tracks now and again and upload new tracks in the hope the others will get pulled into the shuffle. but invariably the next new shuffle becomes the...the standard shuffle over and over again - with minor variations. so uploading more tracks to my phone in the hope it would shuffle deeper does not make sense as Groove would only shuffle a small percentage of what's available. thanks for your reply by the way. cheers, drew.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb