I am having an issue with Twitter on WM 10, that whatever I do I keep getting an error message saying "some problem occurred, please check your network connection and try again". I do have internet access, as I can access any other application that requires it without any issue.
    I've asked Twitter support about this and didn't get almost any help. Would like to know if any of you guys has gone through it and if it can help me, without hard resetting the phone.

A screenshot of the issue (sorry, it's in Portuguese): http://imgur.com/a/2Mfc0
    08-03-2016 03:49 PM
    Silly question, but have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app?
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-03-2016 04:25 PM
    I am having an issue with Twitter on WM 10, that whatever I do I keep getting an error message saying "some problem occurred, please check your network connection and try again". I do have internet access, as I can access any other application that requires it without any issue.
    I've asked Twitter support about this and didn't get almost any help. Would like to know if any of you guys has gone through it and if it can help me, without hard resetting the phone.

A screenshot of the issue (sorry, it's in Portuguese): Twitter issue on WM10 - Album on Imgur
    hard reset is always the last option to try.
    You can try checking for updates for the app
    reinstalling the app
    Trying a different app
    Restarting the phone
    08-04-2016 04:21 AM
    Thanks for your suggestions. I did the hard reset which didn't work. The solution was to add the account again in the app itself and everything started working again.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-05-2016 03:04 AM