Giveaway: Free promotional codes for Duplex Media Player + (Universal App)

AtefShehata

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy free versions of ?Duplex Media Player +?, please find Redeemable URLs below.

Duplex Media Player + is an Innovative player designed to bring new and unique features to Windows users. It is not ?just? another media player, but it is a smart media player which includes new features, such as Picture in Picture (Pip), Cast to Chromecast and DLNA devices, record media content to local storage, automatic search/download of subtitles, browse and play directly from OneDrive and network media servers without the need to download and more?

You can read more in the store

Here are the Redeemable URLs:
Note: You can support the development of the app by just rating or reviewing the app! (Fair reviews)

Don?t worry, if you were late and all URLs were redeemed by others, please use ?settings/contact us? (from within the app) to send me email and I?ll reply with a new redeemable URL :) Please include the word "WindowsCentral" in the subject

Don?t worry, if you were late and all URLs were redeemed by others, please use ?settings/contact us? (from within the app) to send me email and I?ll reply with a new redeemable URL :) Please include the word "WindowsCentral" in the subject

Enjoy

Atef

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos