Enjoy free versions of Duplex Media Player +, please find Redeemable URLs below.

Duplex Media Player + is an Innovative player designed to bring new and unique features to Windows users. It is not just another media player, but it is a smart media player which includes new features, such as Picture in Picture (Pip), Cast to Chromecast and DLNA devices, record media content to local storage, automatic search/download of subtitles, browse and play directly from OneDrive and network media servers without the need to download and more

You can read more in the store

Here are the Redeemable URLs:
    Note: You can support the development of the app by just rating or reviewing the app! (Fair reviews)

Dont worry, if you were late and all URLs were redeemed by others, please use settings/contact us (from within the app) to send me email and Ill reply with a new redeemable URL :) Please include the word "WindowsCentral" in the subject

Dont worry, if you were late and all URLs were redeemed by others, please use settings/contact us (from within the app) to send me email and Ill reply with a new redeemable URL :) Please include the word "WindowsCentral" in the subject

Enjoy

Atef
    hunter_1983 likes this.
    08-04-2016 05:57 PM