08-27-2016 06:42 AM
34 12
tools
    You're right I didn't have a setting for it to play when leaving the app. I just found it now. I still prefer the UI of the MYtube Beta version. Only thing is I don't know how to copy the URL of the track. MyTube standard you just hold down on the URL that is shown below the video.
    Is the beta version vastly different from the standard one? I wanted to try, but am too lazy do any sort of testing since I'm busy with my school work and what not.

If you would be so kind, could you share what's new or better in myTube beta compared to the normal one? Or maybe just share a link here so that we can read it ourselves? :)
    08-23-2016 01:00 PM
    Is the beta version vastly different from the standard one? I wanted to try, but am too lazy do any sort of testing since I'm busy with my school work and what not.

If you would be so kind, could you share what's new or better in myTube beta compared to the normal one? Or maybe just share a link here so that we can read it ourselves? :)
    Hmm can't post from within app.

Anyways, it has way better UI. It also supports PIP where you can have a tiny screen playing in corner while doing other stuff. The store page doesn't show off the new UI though. Here is the store link. It is hidden now and wasn't before. It may not work. If you really want it, scroll down till you can tap publisher name and there's a beta signup app as well. But that's if the direct link doesn't work.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9wzdncrdt29j
    Ariel Takom likes this.
    08-23-2016 04:18 PM
    Hmm can't post from within app.

Anyways, it has way better UI. It also supports PIP where you can have a tiny screen playing in corner while doing other stuff. The store page doesn't show off the new UI though. Here is the store link. It is hidden now and wasn't before. It may not work. If you really want it, scroll down till you can tap publisher name and there's a beta signup app as well. But that's if the direct link doesn't work.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9wzdncrdt29j
    Thank you for the info! So, they finally added the PIP feature like the one available in official Android YT app huh? Does it lag for you when using this feature? I remember using it on Perfect Tube, and it slowed down my phone until nearly unusable.
    08-23-2016 11:36 PM
    Theoretically it should be possible since the app can be moved to the card. However I haven't tried using a SD card on my Lumia 1520, way to much internal space.
    08-24-2016 08:38 AM
    myTube
    08-24-2016 04:37 PM
    myTube
    Problem with my tube app:
    1.some video even after downloading I must open app to downloaded videos.
    But some file support sd card save option.
    Even Mytube beta app special for anniversary update which has no download features at all.
    08-24-2016 11:29 PM
    I've been using Tubecast for a while now and I haven't been seriously tempted by other YouTube apps to make a switch.
    08-24-2016 11:44 PM
    I've been using MetroTube for a long time now and its starting to feel a bit outdated, plus it crashes a lot. What do you use?
    08-25-2016 06:23 PM
    Metrotube is the best if you ask me! But then I'm a Metro UI diehard!
    08-27-2016 06:42 AM
34 12