What is the best YouTube app?

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been using MetroTube for a long time now and its starting to feel a bit outdated, plus it crashes a lot. What do you use?

barotropic

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Tubecast works really well, and has the advantage of working with a Chromecast dongle.

I like MyTube's interface best. Hyper for YouTube is another good one.

Ironically, every one of these is better than Android YouTube app. Take that, Google!

Sent from my T300 Chi using mTalk

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I went from TouchTube, to MyTube, back to TouchTube. TouchTube is more stable and allows you to play video in different quality on the fly. MyTube requires you to go into Settings to change it. And half the time for me MyTube would buffer for days just to start a video.

circe801

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
yea. i'm really curious, because i have a 640, which came with a youtube app. i liked it fine. however, i had to do a reset yesterday due to a camera malfunction--and there was no youtube app when all was done. it is gone from the store. what happened???
so far, i don't like any of the suggested. is there a way i can get the app off my husband's 640 onto my pc and then transfer it to my phone? thanks.

Last edited:

Dreznik Xerakof

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Tubecast is my personal fav. Runs in the background, "me" page shows all subscriptions feeds, dark theme, supports offline videos and of course it is a casting app too.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
1. MetroTube
2. myTube! (By Ryken Studio)
3. Tubecast

My order of usage in case there are issues as I have yet have any issues with Tubecast however not a fan of the UX.

Prefer Metrotube for the UX.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad