Hi,
    I saw a news states that WhatsApp updated with a new feature Quote-reply (2.16.106). I'm using the latest WhatsApp (2.16.164) and I can't reply someone with quotes. How can I use this feature ? I'm using MS Lumia 950XL.
    08-22-2016 07:17 AM
    Hi,
    I saw a news states that WhatsApp updated with a new feature Quote-reply (2.16.106). I'm using the latest WhatsApp (2.16.164) and I can't reply someone with quotes. How can I use this feature ? I'm using MS Lumia 950XL.
    To quote-reply, simply long tap on the message you'd like to quote, then tap "reply" on the pop up menu. Then you can type your message as normal with the quote above it. It's a pretty helpful feature.
    Hi,
    To quote-reply, simply long tap on the message you'd like to quote, then tap "reply" on the pop up menu. Then you can type your message as normal with the quote above it. It's a pretty helpful feature.
    08-22-2016 08:03 AM
    Thanks its worked.. Thank you so much
    08-22-2016 09:49 AM
    I want to know one more thing. How can I bold letters in WhatsApp? Is that possible?
    08-22-2016 10:03 AM
    I want to know one more thing. How can I bold letters in WhatsApp? Is that possible?
    Yes, it's possible. If you want to bold something, you put asterisks around it. So if I wanted to bold the word "Windows" I would simply type *Windows*.

If you want to italicize something, you put underscores around it. So if you wanted to italicize the word "Mobile" you would simply type _Mobile_.
    08-22-2016 01:06 PM
    Yes, it's possible. If you want to bold something, you put asterisks around it. So if I wanted to bold the word "Windows" I would simply type *Windows*.

If you want to italicize something, you put underscores around it. So if you wanted to italicize the word "Mobile" you would simply type _Mobile_.
    Thank you sir.. It's worked..! Thank you so much..!!!
    08-22-2016 01:20 PM
    Thank you sir.. It's worked..! Thank you so much..!!!
    No problem. Happy messaging!
    08-22-2016 01:31 PM
    That's 2 new things I've learned about whatsapp today; thank you Jaison and Indistinguishable
    Jaison John1 likes this.
    08-22-2016 11:32 PM
    That's 2 new things I've learned about whatsapp today; thank you Jaison and Indistinguishable
    Yahh.. I checked it and it works for me. For bold italic I used *_Thank You_* Thanks for Indistinguishable
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-22-2016 11:42 PM

excellent.
    is there a list of these formatting tricks somewhere?
    any for strikethrough?
    12-07-2016 12:36 AM
    excellent.
    is there a list of these formatting tricks somewhere?
    any for strikethrough?
    I'm sure there is a list somewhere. But I just know it from memory.

To strike through text, put tildes on either side of a word or phrase. ~like this~
    the whole taco likes this.
    12-07-2016 07:47 AM