09-02-2016 08:13 AM
33 12
tools
    Something that is apparent from the articles about ProShot on Windows Central, is that W10M has some incredibly dumb users. Always complaining about when an app will come to W10M, then you get an awesome developer dropping a much-wanted app, and the same users go "lol, downloaded for free with Store bug, awesome, trololol". That just pisses me off. And some of them are proud of it as well, listing all the paid apps they downloaded using the bug. I hope the joke's on them, as far as I know those apps won't launch if downloaded that way.

Anyway, I managed to purchase during the period it was available, guess I'm lucky. I don't need the app as Windows Camera has all I need, but I decided to purchase just to support and who knows what features may come later. I hope they got the issues sorted out with the Store.
    08-29-2016 08:11 AM
    i had the original app, and i did pay them to unlock all the features, dont know it it will be upgraded to the new one or no, as i'm on lumia 925
    The original app has been renamed to "proshot classic" or sth along those lines. So that you can see the difference immediately when searching. The older app (now named classic) will not be updated with the "goodies" that the UWP app provides
    RumoredNow likes this.
    08-29-2016 11:15 AM
    Something that is apparent from the articles about ProShot on Windows Central, is that W10M has some incredibly dumb users. Always complaining about when an app will come to W10M, then you get an awesome developer dropping a much-wanted app, and the same users go "lol, downloaded for free with Store bug, awesome, trololol". That just pisses me off. And some of them are proud of it as well, listing all the paid apps they downloaded using the bug. I hope the joke's on them, as far as I know those apps won't launch if downloaded that way.

Anyway, I managed to purchase during the period it was available, guess I'm lucky. I don't need the app as Windows Camera has all I need, but I decided to purchase just to support and who knows what features may come later. I hope they got the issues sorted out with the Store.
    Lol let's not call them "dumb". There are a number of reasons why people tend to try and get apps for free; no credit cards/ no access to giftcards/ not able to use credits as payment etc..

I'm not defending them, but just saying. Of course being proud of it, isn't the way to go either.

I'll be honest, I was tempted, but I removed the idea from my head. Only wanted to join a certain beta group and I was able to lol
    RumoredNow likes this.
    08-29-2016 11:20 AM
    Don't mean to resurrect a semi necro thread but it's back in the store at the 50% discounted. As if writing this, there's 6hrs left for the discount. Hopefully they will add more features in the future. Picked it up just now.
    ven07 and RumoredNow like this.
    09-01-2016 02:16 AM
    Don't mean to resurrect a semi necro thread but it's back in the store at the 50% discounted. As if writing this, there's 6hrs left for the discount. Hopefully they will add more features in the future. Picked it up just now.
    Thank you :)
    09-01-2016 07:20 AM
    No, the discount is broken. I tried purchasing earlier at the discount price, and it failed to complete, seconds later, it was listed at the full price and has been at the full price ever since. The dev has said that the discount price will be re-applied through til Sunday, but I'm still waiting since about 8 hrs ago, it's still at full price in the store (in the UK at least).
    ven07 likes this.
    09-01-2016 04:21 PM
    It's OK now, purchased it at 51% discount (1.49 in the UK)
    ven07 and RumoredNow like this.
    09-02-2016 02:27 AM
    It's OK now, purchased it at 51% discount (1.49 in the UK)
    Congrats ^^
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-02-2016 08:13 AM
33 12