Looking for a Free UWP Ebook Reader That Doesn't Suck

David MacdAj

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I finally got tired of Bookviser. Rarely updated, constantly either crash or encounter error flipping through the pages, can't import my books from the dev's own servers for whatever reason. I'm gonna move all my collections to OneDrive then delete everything stored on my Bookviser account. Is there any ebook reader that isn't as buggy and works both on PC & mobile?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I finally got tired of Bookviser. Rarely updated, constantly either crash or encounter error flipping through the pages, can't import my books from the dev's own servers for whatever reason. I'm gonna move all my collections to OneDrive then delete everything stored on my Bookviser account. Is there any ebook reader that isn't as buggy and works both on PC & mobile?

Amazon Kindle , on both

Jim Chapman

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
You could try Freda - that is functionally pretty similar to Bookviser, except that it doesn't rely on a 'private cloud' to store your books (it just uses OneDrive for any information that you want to synchronise between devices). It's a UWP app and it's getting reasonably frequent updates at the moment.
(Disclaimer: I may be biased; I am the developer of Freda)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss