I finally got tired of Bookviser. Rarely updated, constantly either crash or encounter error flipping through the pages, can't import my books from the dev's own servers for whatever reason. I'm gonna move all my collections to OneDrive then delete everything stored on my Bookviser account. Is there any ebook reader that isn't as buggy and works both on PC & mobile?
    09-08-2016 07:29 AM
    I finally got tired of Bookviser. Rarely updated, constantly either crash or encounter error flipping through the pages, can't import my books from the dev's own servers for whatever reason. I'm gonna move all my collections to OneDrive then delete everything stored on my Bookviser account. Is there any ebook reader that isn't as buggy and works both on PC & mobile?
    Amazon Kindle , on both
    09-08-2016 08:02 AM
    You could try Freda - that is functionally pretty similar to Bookviser, except that it doesn't rely on a 'private cloud' to store your books (it just uses OneDrive for any information that you want to synchronise between devices). It's a UWP app and it's getting reasonably frequent updates at the moment.
    (Disclaimer: I may be biased; I am the developer of Freda)
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-05-2016 10:08 AM
    FB reader
    10-24-2016 01:11 PM