Money maneger apps suggestions?

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
Tried several, kinda love "money lover" app, but it lacks the quick actions tiles which I find pretty useful....

Thank you in advanced.

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I'll vouch for Money Tracker Pro as well. Very full featured with tons of options. Developer keeps it constantly updated. As mentioned there is a free version as well.

Sent from mTalk on my Lumia 550

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I recommend "Money Wallet". I have been using it since 2012

I am using the beta version on phone and on my surface pro 4. The developer is very active and updates the beta almost every day. He is very open to suggestions and responds to all emails with bugs/suggestions.

it may not be the most colorful/prettiest app but it gets the job done for me. I have invested my time, transactions and even donations to the developer in this app. I would not know where to begin if I wanted to switch. I have tried downloading other apps (Even the ones mentioned above) but for some reason I cannot switch. It's not the same to me. I guess because I've been using it for four years, it's all I know.

I don't think there is a public version in the Windows Store yet but joining the beta for it is easy (I've been using the beta for so long I don't even keep track anymore lol)

Here is the link for the public version in the mobile store

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Fmoney-wallet%2F9wzdncrdkwts&token=vGEZfKOp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers