Camscanner not working since November on Lumia 650

Lightning_Racer

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
This is an app that I found very useful. However, since November or December, it's been crashing after I photograph a page. At the furthest, I can adjust the corners of the scan, and then it crashes. The last document that I scanned successfully was in November.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it the app or the Lumia 650, so I know who to complain to? Is it working on other Windows phones? Is there a solution?

Lightning_Racer

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Since no one has replied, I think that I can assume no one has a solution. I'll approach this from another direction then: Does anyone else use Camscanner? I thought it was a popular app. If you use it, does it work? If it works (on a Windows phone), what phone are you using?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded the app on my 950XL and did a quick test (take photo of newspaper, save as jpeg)
Work ok. Didn't crash at all.
Not sure what's the problem that you are presented with.

I've not used the app in a long while. MSFT Office Lens does it well too. Use what works...

... !!

Last edited:

avishkar bharati

Jan 12, 2018
Visit site
This is an app that I found very useful. However, since November or December, it's been crashing after I photograph a page. At the furthest, I can adjust the corners of the scan, and then it crashes. The last document that I scanned successfully was in November.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it the app or the Lumia 650, so I know who to complain to? Is it working on other Windows phones? Is there a solution?

Even i have similar problem since November. On my Lumia 650 app doesn't even start, it always crashes on the load screen (where you see cam scanner logo)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6