So as most people will know the facebook app on windows mobile is terrible a d buggy and slow. Microsoft's efforts were way better and the app was a lot more stable. You all begged for an official app it came and it's terrible. Does anyone know when the last updates of the stable and beta apps were updated? Or if there is any news on updates as facebook and facebook messenger are now the worst apps on my phone, when Microsoft had control they were great.
    05-05-2017 10:07 AM
    So as most people will know the facebook app on windows mobile is terrible a d buggy and slow. Microsoft's efforts were way better and the app was a lot more stable. You all begged for an official app it came and it's terrible. Does anyone know when the last updates of the stable and beta apps were updated? Or if there is any news on updates as facebook and facebook messenger are now the worst apps on my phone, when Microsoft had control they were great.
    You can probably find the files and sideload them from somewhere outside the windows store couldn't you?
    05-05-2017 10:26 AM
    You can probably find the files and sideload them from somewhere outside the windows store couldn't you?
    05-05-2017 10:28 AM
    On my Lumia 735 now on the Creators Update build .251
    Facebook (Beta) hasn't crashed yet since the 5 days I've been using it.

I am quite sure this is because of the Creators Update.

The apps still laggy though
    05-05-2017 10:56 AM