Cannot follow more than a few people

borriello12

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
I have a strange situation here, never been in there before, never saw something similar elsewhere. I have this Instagram account for travel photos and in order to raise my profile, like most of the people with this kind of accounts I was following aprox 150 people 3x a day to get a follow back, and later unfollowing the ones who didn't follow me back. But a weak ago, Instagram blocks me in kind of weard way and now I cannot follow more than 100 people. Lets say I follow 10 people, and I follow 150 more at once so I would follow 160 people than for example, but Instagram blocks me at 99 and the rest up to 160 are not followed. Later I cannot follow no one for like a half an hour, and than 40 more up to 140. Than I'm blocked again for half an hour. After this I can follow the rest 20. This takes me too much time, my profile is stucked, I'm frozen and losing my passion for working on my account. Anyone finds this familiar? Some help here please. :)

MAUD11

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
I have a strange situation here, never been in there before, never saw something similar elsewhere. I have this Instagram account for travel photos and in order to raise my profile, like most of the people with this kind of accounts I was following aprox 150 people 3x a day to get a follow back, and later unfollowing the ones who didn't follow me back. But a weak ago, Instagram blocks me in kind of weard way and now I cannot follow more than 100 people. Lets say I follow 10 people, and I follow 150 more at once so I would follow 160 people than for example, but Instagram blocks me at 99 and the rest up to 160 are not followed. Later I cannot follow no one for like a half an hour, and than 40 more up to 140. Than I'm blocked again for half an hour. After this I can follow the rest 20. This takes me too much time, my profile is stucked, I'm frozen and losing my passion for working on my account. Anyone finds this familiar? Some help here please. :)

I have the EXACT same problem. I really hope someone has a solution for this. If not its no use to use instagram anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos