Hey guys.

My girlfriend has a large audience on Instagram, around 17k so each photo generates 700-1000 likes. She was starting to work with another girl with a similar audience, however before the project got going they had an argument and are no longer talking. Since then her photos generate only 100 likes but her audience still remains 17k. It's litteraly the next day after they ceased talking. So, my question is, are their services where someone can pay to have less likes on someone elses profile? I can't seem to think of any other explanation, and she hasn't been Shadow blocked from Instagram.

Many thanks
    Kane
    Last edited by Kokane88; 08-09-2017 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    08-09-2017 11:01 PM
    AFAIK there are no services to limit how many likes a person gets on Instagram... What could be more likely is that there was trash talk or similar involved, so people may not have given as many likes - while not unliking the page. I think people are too lazy to do so and just ignore the photos.

Or it could just be a slump. There could be times when posts don't seem to get as much attention and suddenly, you can see record likes. I've seen that happen as well...

Don't give up, though!
    Guytronic, Kokane88 and libra89 like this.
    08-10-2017 12:36 AM
    I have no where near that many followers but it seems to come and go in cycles.

There is no way someone could pay to block likes on Instagram.
    Kokane88 and xandros9 like this.
    08-10-2017 02:32 AM