Best app that will record my HR from a chest Strap

Richard Ryan Dort

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
So my Band has died, and until I win the lottery a new Garmin Fenix 5X is out of the question. My primary form of exercise is cycling. And between my Powermeter (fancy bike computer for those not in the know) and Stravalizer, I can record my rides and upload them to Training Peaks. Which is a website I use not to get ready for the tour, but to just make sure I am not over training. And, really its worked very for me well so far.

But, I got a punching bag for stress relief really, and realized it might be a very good compliment to my cycling only exercise routine. I would like to track the work out. Basically I'd only be using my ANT+ hear rate strap and simply time the session. I have an ANT+ dongle in my computer now (for an online bike riding video game), and a USB C OTG dongle. I can plug this straight into my Lumia 950! I just want to know which app can I use to record and export the workout session. I don't want to break down and buy an OTG dongle for my Android tablet, and record it on that. :(

Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster