Finding an Application to bring positivity in my life.

karishma Boghawala

Dec 8, 2018
Visit site
Hey, To get peace in life, you can read a religious book that will give you peace and positivity also. There is an android application named "Shrimad Bhagavad Gita and Gita Saar in English". This application has wonderful chapters that will give you so much positive energy and you will learn lots of things from this app.

Hope, this works.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I think it you want positivity in your life you won't find it in any app or technology. Instead, try doing the opposite of what you are asking. Spend less time on yourr phone, computer, tablet/internet and more time with friends and family. Make real connections with real people, don't just curate an online life for the masses to see, just to feel popular and fit in (yes, I don't like social media all that much).

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
There are loads of self confidence and motivational /meditation apps available on the Android and Apple platforms. Not so much on the Windows platform. There are also quite a lot of websites and YouTube videos that will help.
I suggest you check out Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, and Brian Tracy on YouTube to start. They are not specifically targeting happiness, but their talks will help steer you in the right direction.
From them, I've learned that the only real way to be truly happy is to help others be happy. It's reciprocal. The happier you make others, the happier you make yourself. I wish you well.
Screenshot_20190104_080805.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb